Wednesday, April 30, 2003

A plea to Linkin Park Please remix your current single. Specifically the start. Every time I hear the intro on the telly or radio I think "Ooh, this is going to be a good song!", and then I realise it's you. This is clearly a grave disappointment for me and indeed everyone in the world who doesn't like your lite-metal crap and steps should be taken straight away to remedy this.

Hehehe! Playing on MTV Dance, The Prodigy from 'Charley Sez' days. That's right, the part of his career Liam really hates. He's wearing a stupid hat and Keith's wearing really stupid clothes. And now it's The Shamen, 'Move Any Mountain'! Class! But who knew Rob Newman was part of the group? ;-) Oh look, Mr C is doing the 'Dance Like a Gibbon on Speed' dance. And one of them has a cloak!

Zane Lowe. Shave. Just because you're mostly on radio 1 or x-fm is no excuse for laziness.

I normally skip over Magic TV, but they've just shown Soul II Soul's 'Back to Life' and now Madness's 'Baggy Trousers'. Yes, I'm now ready to become middle-aged and complain about how the music isn't as good these days- No! Radiohead! Third Eye Foundation! Boredoms! Phew, that was close. If anyone wants me I'll be reading Careless Talk and sulking...

|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?