Thursday, May 08, 2003

Blimes, I think all my most shameful secrets (in the sense of the stuff Freddy Krueger would use to mess around with you before killing you, not in the sense of "and then we had to run through town naked 'cos we were very, very drunk"), all the stuff I wrote in my diary (yes, a real paper diary, aren't I thrilling and retro?) with notes saying NEVER TELL ANOTHER LIVING SOUL THIS EVER, IN FACT, COVER THIS WITH BLACK MARKER SO THEY DON'T FIND OUT ABOUT IT AFTER YOU'RE DEAD, are told to various people. And it's true, it doesn't seem like such a big deal.

Well, that's not quite true, because I've just spent two minutes wondering how much of that to write here and deciding that I don't want to yet, but I might come back to it later on.

Meanwhile, to change the topic, go play Asteroids at Philip K Dick.com I'm not sure why it's there, maybe destroying the Asteroids is symptomatic of the destruction of characters psyches or something, but it's cool. And I'm just about old enough to remember the arcade original...

|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?