Saturday, May 31, 2003

Gah. Sore throat again. And considering that I'm a good person and not putting anything in my throat that shouldn't go there I have to wonder why I'm getting these sore throats. It's not normally a problem with my hayfever. When I was at school I was the kid who normally only had one day off ill from school a year, so this downgrading of my immunity now is almost two decades too late to be useful.

And of course there was the attack of insomnia, lying in bed in the heat in the very early hours of the morning before I could drop off again. And work today, blah. But, I did write a prayer to Ochun and sent it to her with a gift of honey on my way to work this morning, so hopefully she/it/my subconscious will get to work and I'll be a happy bunny by next weekend.

|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?