Sunday, May 25, 2003

I did write a heck of a lot of crap yesterday didn't I? Unfortunately for you lot, blogging seems to have become my default activity when I'm bored. That and looking at my Nedstat thing and trying to work out who would be looking at my stuff from the Netherlands (Hi whoever you are!). This is not really a good thing, especially if I use it to crowd out other stuff I should be doing, like work. I had pretty much all yesterday afternoon and evening to write, in the end I did about an hour after The Great War on BBC 2 (worth watching if you have the opportunity BTW). Managed my five hundred words, which is the absolute minimum, but I could have easily done a few thousand more. The ideas are bubbling away in my head, I don't see the full story yet but I know the key points, it's not that I have writers block, just a strange lack of impetus. Still, if I keep forcing myself, at some point it'll become easier and then hopefully these double entendres will stop rearing up as well.

|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?