Saturday, May 24, 2003

I have seemed to have had a lot of dreams recently with a post-apocalyptic vibe to them. I think I mentioned here a few weeks ago about the dream of surfing round a castle and ending up in a small cave with a few friends and Madonna, well that started with running to get into an underground shelter (though that was just I was in a hurry to get in, not that I was being pursued or there was any imminent danger). Last night part of my dream was about rebuilding after some great cataclysmic event. Maybe it's having the Matrix vibes flittering around the media mind over the last month or two. Maybe last nights dream was influenced by the Dispatches program from last Sunday. Another possibility is that I dream often of travelling on the London Underground and maybe those dreams have changed so I now think tunnels, loud noises, lots of people= post-apocalypic society.

I'd like to take it as a positive sign with regards to my self improvement thing, building the new me out of the rubble of what stood before, but it doesn't seem right, especially as I'm really still just starting that.

|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?