Sunday, May 11, 2003

So thanks to a friend I now have a set of Rune Cards, created by Ralph Blum and Jane Walmsley. Reading the book at the moment, haven't tried any readings with it yet. I've got out of the habit of using my Tarot cards, mainly because I always felt that it was something I should do with/for someone else, somewhat tricky when I live alone and doing readings for myself seemed 'wrong' somehow. But the tone of Blum's text suggests that using the Rune cards is ideal for introspective work and self-examination, so I'll give it a go and let you know.

Because I know you're out there right? Waiting, watching my every damn move, I can see you! With your reptilian eyes! But I'm on to you! [ahem] I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me.

|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?