Friday, May 23, 2003

Tried this quiz to see how they thought I used my brain. Apparently I have a bias towards the right side of my brain.
Holistic Processing information from whole to part; sees the big picture first, not the details.
Random Processing information with out priority, jumps form one task to another.
Concrete Processes things that can be seen , or touched - real objects.
Intuitive Processes information based on whether or not it feels right know answer but not sure how it was derived.
Nonverbal Processes thought as illustrations.
Fantasy-Oriented Processes information with creativity; less focuses on rules and regulations.


Well, the nonverbal bit is completely wrong and depending on what they mean by the concrete, that may be wrong too.

So where's my little graphic to put in my blog? You just haven't considered the rules of doing a quiz on the net have you?

|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?