Thursday, June 26, 2003

"Aisha! I'm confused!"
"Aisha! I'm vibrating!"

So, after a morning where it rained, if briefly, to an afternoon of blistering heat. I spent a lot of it on the back step, exposing as much skin as I could without risking someone phoning the police to complain of indecency or the RSPCA to inform them a whale had somehow made it this far inland and trying anything to get rid of the corpse-white pallor of everywhere except my sunburnt arms.

Anyway,

I am the number
2
I am friendly

_

what number are you?

this quiz by orsa


But who is number one?

Still, you've got to laugh haven't you? (You'd think I'd be snide about this news didn't you? What kind of monster do you think I am? But if I might suggest that we temporarily honour the old Indian custom of the widow throwing herself on the husband's funeral pyre then I'd be extremely grateful)

|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?