Saturday, June 14, 2003

Ha ha ha, the fuck I am...
You are Neo
You are Neo, from "The Matrix." You
display a perfect fusion of heroism and
compassion.


What Matrix Persona Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

And I have much better taste in clothes than his silly long coat/robe ensemble. Why, only today I'm wearing a short-sleeved shirt over my combat-webbing covered skirt and DMs. I look like middle-management on a day out at Torture Garden.

I'm thinking about my hair. My Mum always said that I had lovely long thick hair that many women would kill for but I was never really happy with it, going through my 'long down the back' days and my 'short bleach-blond' period. At the moment I do nothing, just attack it with the elctric razor each month to stop it from getting that long, aiming for a grade 2 or 3. I'm wondering about going bald for a while, or maybe bald with a thick stripe of hair down the middle of my head (I'm currently thinking Courtney DandyWarhols Taylor-Taylor's hairstyle in the 'We Used to be Friends' video is either the best or worst haircut in rock since Tiger were a going concern). I guess I'll have to consult my Brighton fashion-expert before any decision is made.

|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?