Thursday, June 12, 2003

It's the last episode of Buffy on Sky One tonight. I've almost managed to avoid being spoiled on what happens which, seeing as I frequent a Buffy newsgroup and Sky have pretty much bookended every break with an ad for the episode is pretty good going on my part. I'm not holding out much hope for it being any good though. It's managed to hit a fairly consistent run of below average episodes and as the last adversary has been Caleb, the scenery-chewing redneck misogynist priest, who Buffy has to fight because this show is all about girl power let's not forget I'm watching because I haven't got anything better to do and having seen all the rest I might as well see it out.

And empowering? Let's see... Walk out on your family, betray your friends, sleep around even with people you know are wrong for you and never say sorry because you know you're always right.

|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?