Monday, June 16, 2003

I've been proof-reading a fellow Barbeloid's work-in-progress over the weekend, it's annoyingly good. American Gods forcibly cross-bred with series 2 of The Invisibles somewhat. Makes me feel guilty that I haven't done any work on my masterpiece for around a month, and then before that only at the rate of about a thousand words a month for several. It's not that I've been too busy to do it as such, but I've just completely lacked any desire to write and have had enough other things to distract me. With the crop of Sky spring-scifi shows coming to the end of their seasons in the next week or few I should be able to free up some evening time to force myself to do some writing, or failing that editing of stuff wot is already rote at.

Of course, what I could probably do with is a nice sleek shiny laptop so I can go and sit in the park and write whilst watching the sun go down and smiling benevolently at the children playing football and the teenagers setting fire to dogs. On my days off I could go and sit there all day, and see my laptop melt in the heat and fuse with my legs...

|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?