Thursday, June 12, 2003

I've bowed to the somewhat inevitable and have started taking my hayfever tablets. So I've got another couple of days and then hopefully they'll kick in by the weekend. So in this case it's science rather than theology that I'm relying on now. I suspect some people who work more regularly with gods would probably witter something about how I was asking for help with the wrong thing, or that I should use science where appropriate and a Goddess where that's appropriate, they can sod off, those sorts of answers always strike me as ingenious thinking to explain why random events work when they do and don't when they don't. If my technique is lacking though, that would be different. Back to the mystical drawing board and maybe try to flatter her with some more honey...

|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?