Wednesday, July 30, 2003

CILIP are fuckers Part Two. I got my PDR back along with the marking sheets the evaluators returned. I don't know why they had to refer my report to the board to mark as pretty much every point I'm marked as 'fail'. Which, naturally, I disagree with, especially as I can show someone else's PDR who wrote a lot less than me who passed. But now I'm more pissed off at the guy at work who read my report and said he thought it was fine to submit.

And I had my appraisal meeting yesterday evening, where my line manager said that she thought I was a 'good worker and a valuable member of the team'. Now yes, in that case I'm not getting evaluated on the same criteria as I am by CILIP, and she is saying that based on seeing me work whereas with CILIP it's all based on my report, but if it wasn't for the professional blackmail of needing their say-so to progress up the career ladder I'd quite happily tell them to FOAD.

|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?