Thursday, July 31, 2003

I think if I have to hear that ad for Kellogs Crunchy Nut Cornflakes one more time, or the one with the woman who is doing something 'random', cos she's getting a coach, yes! A Coach! To Paris! Aargh! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT YOU STUPID BINT! Are you trying to get people to use 'random' as a euphemism for 'off-the-wall'? How's this for random? I'm going to make it mission to find the fuckers that came up with that assinine advert, track them down to their office and kill them slowly, one by one, making them watch, as I break every bone one by one, from the toes up. And stop playing the Flaming Lips you fuckwigs! You're supposed to be an alternative radio station, try playing some alternatives to 'Fight Song' and Snoop Dogg!
...I might go insane. Just one more time I swear.

|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?