Wednesday, July 16, 2003

I'm hot and sweaty and not in a good way.

After spending the morning in a branch library with small windows that works on the same thermal principles as a greenhouse I'm back at my normal place of work. Things are slowly getting more and more fraught, reservation issues which I thought sorted out days ago aren't, our stock is now a gigantic joke, the heat is aggravating the public and staff and none of the public seem to be aware until we tell them now that the library is actually closing on Sunday. Still, I've got tomorrow off and then will only have to work on Friday and am off for the weekend.

On Monday it'll be my day off, on Tuesday I'll be starting at my new library and then Wednesday to Friday I'm back here to help box up the stock. So plenty to look forward to there.

|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?