Wednesday, August 20, 2003

Feeling tired and rundown again. It's another early night for The Lady methinks. I tried to go into London this afternoon to do one of my walks but made it as far as Euston before just having to turn around and come back. I better not be coming down with another cold, not with Bicon starting tomorrow. As I can see it there are two possible explanations. This is another stage in my development of one of those terrifying diseases that initially just seem to be a collection of ailments too minor to trouble a doctor with. OR, I've been a bit careless with the various cleaning products I've been using in the flat over the last few days, the place wasn't properly ventilated and I've ended up breathing in too much fumes a la Jif, which just wants to play with my insides.

|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?