Friday, August 22, 2003

The last thing I needed last night was an attack of insomnia, so what did I get? I've noticed that the last two or three times I've had insomnia it's tended to be because I didn't go to bed until after midnight so the obvious thing is to try going to bed before midnight and see whether that works, though quite why an arbitrary time marker would have an effect I don't know. Alternative explanations are that I slept too much on wednesday night, which is a possibility, especially as now I'm not that tired. Another was that it was hot last night, I had the divine Ms. Plums staying with me for Bicon (you may not have known it was on, the two of us have generally taken the line of not really mentioning it) and she was having the same problems, so we stayed up harassing people on the Internet and reading. We did manage to get to sleep around half four but then had to get up at about eight a.m. to go to Bicon.

|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?