Saturday, September 20, 2003

Terribly excited to find out from Do You Feel Loved? that the Pet Shop Boys are releasing what is effectively Discography Version 2 in November. When I started getting into music at the relatively late age of thirteen or fourteen The Pets were probably the first band that I was interested in, and got all the albums, the two books and was a member of the fan club for a year or two. Of course, when they returned after releasing Discography it all went a bit dodgy, the wildly inconsistent Very (though Relentless is superb), the awful Bilingual, the slight-return-to-form Nightlife, I drifted away from them in the 90s and got the last album out of the library and couldn't believe how bad they sounded. So I may well try and get this new collection as the cap to my life with the Pet Shop Boys.

|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?