Sunday, November 16, 2003

"I wonder if anyone will ever know about the emptiness of my life. I wonder if anyone will ever stand in a room I have lived in, and touch the things that were once a part of my life, and wonder about me, and ask themselves what manner of man I was. How to ever tell them? How to ever explain? How to say that I never found Love- how to say that it was all my own fault- that when presented with it, I was afraid & so I spurned it, or laughed at it, or was cruel, and killed it: and knew that in the process I was killing myself. Who can say where it all goes wrong?... All the recipes of the past are no longer valid. I've spent all my life in the mind. I have existed. I know everything vicariously. I have entered into nothing. I've given some sympathy but never empathy."- Kenneth Williams.

|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?