Thursday, December 18, 2003

Everything seems to be breaking around me at the moment, the clothes line in the garden, the cord in my coat, the plug the other week, my health (maybe), something behind the washing machine (again maybe, and as I live in a rented place and none of my stuff is in any danger I'm going to wait and see). The days are really dragging at the moment, though maybe that's just because I've got an ever-so-exciting weekend to look forward to.

Looked at the timetable for work over the next fortnight, I'm down some hours but it's not too bad. We get to put down 7 hrs and 12 mins flexi for next Thursday and Friday when the library is closed all day. However, I should have done 10 hours next Thursday, so I'll be down a couple of hours. Next Wednesday, Chrimble Eve, we close early at 1:00 pm rather than 5:00. That goes down on our flexisheets as 4 hours work, so we all loose 3 hours there. Just shows you that the Council really know how to fill you with Christmas spirit...

|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?