Thursday, February 05, 2004

Oh wonderful, I've been locked out of Barbelith AGAIN and have just found out that Tom has buggered off to the States. There's no way of knowing how much of a disruption Callo is causing to the board because the locked out can't post on there to say "hey, we're locked out" but at the moment even the fact that Tom's put hours of his life and tons of his cash into keeping the place going above and beyond the call of duty I'm still fucking irritated that there is no second in command for matters of board security, or considering the number of times that Tom and I have emailed one another over the last month he doesn't bother to contact me whenever he cancels my account. No, I email him and he always generally says "Well, maybe you're Andrew Callo," and it takes several days for him to get around to unbanning my account. If it wasn't for the fact that his forum is the only way I can keep in contact with most of my friends I'd tell him to shove it and walk away.

|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?