Sunday, February 22, 2004

Thanks to friends of the non 'illusory, they live under the bed' kind I've got a hold of Map Music by Andrew Hodson. It's not, or shouldn't be, commercially available, but instead is, or was, given away free by arts and book shops in Newcastle. It's supposed to be listened to while riding the tram, divorced from that it's okay, although rather derivative of the more ambient moments of the Boards of Canada/Four Tet/A Silver Mount Zion stuff I've been listening to a lot recently.

As advance warning, if you happen to go into Gosh comics on Wednesday and see someone gesticulating excitedly at the comics, that'll be me. I'm hoping to use a comics buying exercise as an opportunity to read some early Cerebus stuff without having to pay for it myself.

|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?