Saturday, March 27, 2004

Woooh, I'm now getting way too many search references for 'girls masturbating'. It's the way that these people do the search, find my blog listed which has normally got something like 'Bush sucks!' in the reference and go "Yes! I've hit the jackpot! Obviously this is a blog full of dirty stories! And my mate Zeke Junior said there wasn't any value in learning how to spell 'masturbating'."

Anyway, I'm off on holiday for a couple of days. I'd tell you where but it's not that exciting and I've heard Patrick's put a bounty on my head for bad mouthing that guy that cutely he still thinks was the democratically elected President of his country. Be good and if you can't be good work out ways to take out David Blunkett that don't hurt his dog in any way.

|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?