Friday, April 16, 2004

OK, I've noticed this nearest book meme flying around for several days, but I refused to do it at work and have to quote from the pile of Mills and Boon waiting to be processed. Actually, that might have been a laugh...

Anyway. 'Pick up the nearest book. Open it to page 23. Find the fifth sentence. Post the text of the sentence in your journal along with these instructions.'

According to Rabbi Chomer, an exegetical authority quoted by Levi in 'Transcendental Magic', the governing spirits of the sign of Cancer are Rahdar and Phakiel. It's a description of the Angel of the sign of Cancer, from A Dictionary of Angels by Gustav Davidson. One of my novels stuck in development hell is an alternative earth western with angels (funny, it sounds a lot less crap when I just think about it) and I got the book out of the library to help with names and descriptions, I liked it so much I bought myself a copy, which promptly sat at the bottom of an ever increasing pile of crap by my desk when the writers block settled in.

|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?