Saturday, May 22, 2004

It's possible that I'm wrong, but I can't see any problem in the world that couldn't be solved if I was able to administer electric shocks to people's nipples from a distance.

Meanwhile, Plums is getting a tattoo today. No swirly goth bollocks for her, no she's taking in her favourite theory bitch book and saying I want one of those. I presume that if George W. Bush were to follow a similar idea he'd have a big tatt of Spot over his back.

Infinite Ideas Machine has a report on the Mistaken Identity conference, attended by everyone who has an interest in ID Cards except naturally the Government or the companies that'll make a mint out of selling them crap to charge us for. Clearly no-one fancied trying to defend the indefensible when faced with people who actually knew what they were talking about.

|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?