Friday, August 20, 2004

Another day, another phone call to the PC Support people about my computer and it's tendency to reboot during the first twenty minutes or so after I switch it on, another refusal to send out an engineer. Now I have to test whether it's my broadband modem causing the problem, I have to unplug the modem, reset to before I installed anything, let it run for a few hours to see if it's okay, then presumerably reinstall everything AGAIN. I get the feeling these jokers aren't actually looking to solve why my computer is up the spout but instead how much money they can get from my phone calls before I wise up.

I tried phoning PC World to see if I could take the computer along to them and get them to have a look but no joy: They refered me back to the PC Support people. I'm now doubtful that I'll get this sorted before I head to Bicon next Thursday.

|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?