Friday, August 13, 2004

Right, my computer's been playing up for the last fortnight and after making sure it wasn't a virus technical support have told me to reinstall Windows XP to see if that solves the problem. I've spent the last three hours backing up files, so now it's time to do the deed itself. I've managed to go for two and a half years without having such a serious problem with a computer which, considering the horror stories friends tell about Microsoft products, seems like some sort of minor miracle. All being well I'll be back later with a properly working computer, or at least one that works enough for my to Internet until an engineer can be called.

Oh listen, my computer's starting singing, isn't that sweet?

"Dai-sy, dai-sy, give me your answer do..."

|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?