Saturday, October 02, 2004

"Dude, are you even supposed to be at work today?"
"Don't get me started." -The Return of Jay and Silent Bob. Or something.

Just back from a morning at The Closed Library. On my day off. Yep, me yam hero. We'd still got boxes of books that needed to be discharged and shelved come closing time yesterday evening so I popped in to help with that. Luckily we had library assistants in today so I was able to get them to do most of the shelving. We had a few more boxes turn up before lunch and everything needs to be rearranged on the shelves to try and disguise the areas where the stock hasn't arrived yet but I want to have some pretense of a weekend's break before we reopen on Monday so I'm back home now with Shaun of the Dead in the DVD player.

|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?