Thursday, October 21, 2004

It's a double-whammy by the Law of Sod.

The people that really need to be in the room when I'm explaining how the reservations work, because I have a sneaking suspicion they're the ones that have been cocking up things since The Closed Library reopened, aren't there to here it. Of course. Because they don't work on Thursday. Which is the only day we can have meetings.

Water has been draining very slowly in my flat and having a look outside I saw the problem. My drain has been clogged up with crap by the builders next door, in my landlord's house. When I knock on the door it turns out my landlords have gone away for 'a while', as they're having the whole house professionally redecorated. So I find the builder that looks most likely to be in charge and have asked him to do something about unclogging my drain. I wait and wonder whether anything will happen.

|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?