Saturday, March 12, 2005

Something strange is happening. I've lived in or around London since 1997 and never seen anyone famous outside of appearences, speeches, signings and so on. In the last month I've seen:
a) Kenneth Branagh, near Leicester Square tube station,
b) Jonathan Porrit, cycling up the road minutes later,
c) The short one (David Mitchell?) out of Peep Show in The Blue Posts last night,
and d) Kele Okereke of Bloc Party in Tottenham Court Road tube station, though I may have been having sugar hallucinations at that point. He was with some other people but I barely know Bloc Party exist so I'm even less sure of whether it was them he was with, though it seems unlikely.

At this rate by May I reckon I should find Ian McKellan selling Big Issues outside of Oxford Street tube.

|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?