Monday, August 29, 2005

Damn The Independent on Sunday. Over the last two weeks they've got me convinced that everyone I know and love is going to catch Avian Bird Flu and die. So, in case I forget later:

Take care of yourselves and for God's sake,

DON'T FUCK THE WILDFOWL!
Thankew.


In mundania, my DVD-recorder is weird. Tell it to start recording and sometimes it will. Sometimes it starts recording but with a picture delay so you see what it recorded a second or two ago. This is okay, but when I'm recording something from my Sky+box and fast forwarding through the commerical break this delay gets even more pronounced. Similarly, when I high-speed dub something to a DVD, if it's three episodes of something, sometimes it'll do it in 18 minutes, sometimes, like today, for some reason it's saying it'll take about 96 minutes. I have no idea why.

|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?