Saturday, September 03, 2005




This is my Hat. My Hat is a Magic Hat. It can control people's minds and make major picture studios think hiring Renee Zellweger is a good idea. I love my Magic Hat. And at night, my Magic Hat whispers to me about it's plans for us to take over the world. Already it has made a non-aggression pact with scarves, and most of the world's footware is on our side. All your pumps are belong to us!

I'm still not entirely feeling Lost yet. I'm about five episodes in and while it's all in the broad band of okay I'm still not convinced as to whether I should care if any of them live or die. The 'stuck on a desert island' sequences just aren't as interesting as the 'flashbacks to their lives that led to them being on the plane'. The episode from a few weeks back with the old guy who wants to go outbacking was very good, with a genuinely surprising twist. I'm still going to watch it in the short term but as things stand I'm thinking another several months of this will be really dull and I wait to be surprised about that.

|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?