Friday, September 02, 2005

What's really annoying about suicide bombers is that because they kill themselves you can't point out to them what wankers they are. And there is something especially odd when a suicide bomber talks with a Yorkshire accent, it's as though in the middle of the Fifth Test Geofrey Boycott suddenly called on us to rise and invade silly mid-off.

But anyway...

I'm sure by now the media's painted a suitable picture of me, this predictable propaganda machine will naturally try to put a spin on things to suit the government and to scare the masses into conforming to their power and wealth-obsessed agendas.

Dude, you wanted to kill as many people as possible! They don't need to do much spinning and scaring.

Your democratically elected governments continuously perpetuate atrocities against my people all over the world. And your support of them makes you directly responsible, just as I am directly responsible for protecting and avenging my Muslim brothers and sisters.

Bullshit you pathetic little coward. If you wanted to 'avenge your Muslim brothers and sisters' you would have gone and fought with the insurgents in Iraq, instead you decided to kill more of your Muslim brothers and sisters in this country.

I object to my country being attacked by morons.

|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?