Sunday, October 16, 2005

Right now I wouldn't trust Shrubya and Tony bLiar to tell me I was on fire if I was standing in front of them, had doused myself in petrol, lit a match and given it to either of them and told them to throw it at me. So it's so depressing that, after the fact that the only thing the Allies got right about Iraq was that they still knew where to find it (and who can forget that terrible weekend in 1998 when Iraq went missing and then it turned out that Russia had a new breakaway state: Iraqistan), that they seem to be telling exactly the same rubbish about Iran. "They have nuclear weapons and it's vital to kill them before they get nuclear weapons and so become too dangerous to attack to stop them". "There are members of Al Qaeda in Iran". About the only difference between Iran and Iraq is that if we get into a battle with Iran then at least they wouldn't be shooting us with weapons we sold them, underwritten with our money.

|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?