Saturday, February 11, 2006

Restrain Me

I don't know what it is, but whenever I see


I want to hit something... I suspect this is all part of a clever Government plan to further lower the numbers of people that do anything political.

"Of course Jeremy, I'm not going to answer your question but instead reply to a question I've just thought up in my head. Furthermore I will answer it with a faint half-smile as though picturing someone you care about being attacked by swans in one of our national parks. I will only change expression if you interupt my non-answer in what I can assure you would be a pointless attempt to try and drag me back to answering a question I have no intention of replying to. Don't forget Jeremy, I know where you live, perhaps you'd like a meeting with our new Militant Tendency?"

Next in this series of 'Politicians who really feck me off when they appear on telly': Eric 'Blair is my co-pilot' Joyce.

|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?