Tuesday, August 08, 2006

On my Way to Work...

To the gentleman at Brent Cross tube station: Thanks for insisting on pushing your way into the carriage despite seeing there was no room. Using a young girl who I assume was either your grandaughter or pre-pubescent love slave as a wedge to drive before you was a stroke of genius but pressing her against people's thighs and elbows counts as sexual abuse. Still, you have the look of one that knows all about that sort of thing.

To the lady at Golders Green tube station: Well, if you try to get on despite the fact that I'm only a quarter-way out the carriage door I'm going to have to push by you to get off.

To the guy on the platform who huffed and tutted every time the announcer said how long we'd have to wait for the next tube train: Oh, wait, that was me ...

|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?