Wednesday, November 08, 2006

In Summation...

I'm not too proud to admit I was wrong. Back in Spring 2001 I didn't think that the Dems policy of not being George W. Bush was the right path to take. I thought they could try something fiendishly clever like actually having policies or something. But clearly, I wasn't watching for the long game. The Democrats had their eyes on the prize, why else would they field John Kerry in 2004? Many other parties would have fielded a human being as Democratic nominee, rather than the Mahogany Table That Walks Like A Man. But now it seems obvious, the Dems appreciated that it was important not to rush things. So, now I have a very good feeling about the Presidential election. Oh yeah Republicans, if you are still capable of bending at your corpulent midriffs you can kiss your own mountainous arses goodbye, the Presidential Election of 2016 belongs to the Democrats!

Labels: , , ,


|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?