Monday, December 04, 2006

I was going to talk about my bowels but sadly I don't have time right now. We shall return to this at some point in the future. I'm sure you're keen for that.

Now Shrubya seems to be all confused that things aren't going his way. Firstly the media isn't playing along with his game any more (and I know Patrick will pop up and claim that the American media always hated Shrubya and has always tried to screw up his devious plans for eeeeevil but I'm going to ignore that, he doesn't know how supine the American media is compared to the UK media) and is calling a spade a civil war, and now Congress isn't allowing him to have someone who doesn't believe in the right of the UN to exist as the US ambassador to the UN. And he really doesn't know what to do. People are disagreeing with him and now have the power to do something about it! Oh noooooooes! He clearly doesn't know what to do, "I am deeply disappointed that a handful of United States Senators prevented Ambassador Bolton from receiving the up or down vote he deserved in the Senate,". Of course, he's not had to worry about people having differing opinions to him over the last six years. Welcome back to reality Mr President!

Labels: ,


|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?