Monday, December 04, 2006

Oh no, the Nigerian scammers have emigrated!

From my inbox: I am Sabrina Gold an attorney at Law and the official receiver in charge of administering the funds from the sale of the assets of the bankruptcy estate of Sphere Energy, United Kingdom . By virtue of my position as the trustee of the bankruptcy estate, I have processed the claims of all the creditors and also issued out cheques for their claims. However, a certain surplus amounting to about Fifteen Million Seven Hundred Thousand British Pounds Sterling is yet to be disbursed out. To this end, I am seeking your assistance to transfer about Ten Million British Pounds Sterling to share in the ratio of 50:50 percent. I would require your full names, physical address, telephone and fax numbers to facilitate the preparation of the necessary paperwork that will legitimize your claims and further lead to the release of the said funds(Ten Million British Pounds Sterling) to your account for us. Thank you.
Yours sincerely,
Sabrina Gold Esq.

|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?