Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I've been thinking for a while of doing a special Nirpal Dhaliwal Watch 'where are they now', just because Liz Jones is still writing crap in the Mail and I can't believe that her ex-husband that she got divorced from so that she no longer need be married to him has actually grown a braincell so must still be being stupid somewhere. Maybe.

Anyway, to tide you over, Liz Jones continues her quest to tell the world how she is no longer married to ex-husband Nirpal Dhaliwal who she is divorced and completely separated from with this article on people who discuss their failing marriages and slag off their partners online. It's worth it for her impressive lack of self-awareness especially when she says things like

...Yet I still wonder why someone is compelled to give so much of themselves to strangers in cyberspace.

(That's Nirpal Dhaliwal Watch, in case you forgot) Liz Jones has a point, why give so much of yourself to strangers in cyberspace where, if you write a column for a newspaper you can make them pay for the privilege?

I think that, instead of a site telling you how to arm yourself both in emotional and legal terms, there should be a site which makes sure you actually want to get married in the first place.

Or translated, 'I wish there was something that had stopped me marrying Nirpal as I'm incapable of evaluating evidence and have a history of judgement predicated towards self-harm because I believe I'm fundamentally worthless and need to be punished'.

how can posting heartbreaking messages like this bring anyone any peace?

And this is why I had to stop doing Nirpal Dhaliwal Watch.

Labels: , ,


|



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?